The COVID-19 Case Demographics data contains the most recent preliminary data reported to the Ohio Department of Health (ODH) about cases, hospitalizations and deaths by various demographics and county of residence. ODH is making COVID-19 data available for public review while also protecting patient privacy. This data will be updated weekly.
- Totals include Confirmed and CDC expanded definition (probable).
- All data displayed is preliminary and subject to change as more information is reported to ODH.
- If onset data is unknown, the earliest known date associated with the case is used as a substitute for the date of illness onset.
- Definitive cause of death can take weeks to determine. Data displayed illustrates current status.
- Data does not include incarcerated individuals.
- Population data as reported by the US Census Bureau. There are no population estimates for "Unknown" or "Other" so there is no percentage of population for those groups.
For more information, visit: https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/dashboards/demographics/case-demographics
About the data
December 4, 2020
Number of columns
Number of rows