The Ohio Department of Health (ODH) is making COVID-19 data available for public review while also protecting patient privacy. Click here for information and a list of available data:
The COVID-19 Overview data contains the most recent preliminary data reported to ODH about cases, hospitalizations and deaths in Ohio by selected demographics and county of residence. Data is reported to ODH via the Ohio Disease Reporting System (ODRS): https://odh.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/odh/know-our-programs/Ohio-Disease-Reporting-System/welcome/
Click here for a report on the prevalence of current and past COVID-19 in Ohio adults: https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/static/dashboards/prevalence-covid19-ohioadults.pdf
- Note: Totals include Confirmed and CDC Expanded Case Definition (Probable)
- All data displayed is preliminary and subject to change as more information is reported to ODH. Trends are based on the date of illness onset. If onset date is unknown, the earliest date associated with the case is used as a substitute for the date of illness onset.
- Preliminary case data is likely under-reported to ODH because of the delay between initial contact with a health care provider, testing, and diagnosis.
- Definitive cause of death can take weeks to determine. Data displayed illustrates current status.
- Presumed Recovered id defined as cases with a symptom onset date > 21 days prior who are not deceased.
For more information, visit: https://coronavirus.ohio.gov/wps/portal/gov/covid-19/dashboards/overview
About the data
December 4, 2020
Number of columns
Number of rows